? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

my life


my life..
monday to friday, i need to face those children..
i just can hang out with friend during saturday, sunday and friday afternoon..
because sometimes i need to bring back my work to do at home..
finish working already but still need to work, really tired with it sometimes..
my student, they totally didn't scare of me..
kindergarden, primary one also same..
whatever, maybe i too good and kind already?
but this is not a good thing! =.=
for kindergarden, i shout at them and scold them everyday like orang gila!
but they still very naughty and don't want listen to me..
just recover from "NO SOUND" last week!
but my cough haven't recover.. =(
everyday coughing while teaching..
another teacher said, maybe they biasa with scold and beat already..
because the principal always beat and scold them..
but beat and scold, really not suitable for me..
got few times, when i want to beat them, they look at me, and see them want to cry out already, then i not willing to beat them anymore..
maybe because of this, then they didn't scare of me?
for primary, i admit i'm not a good teacher..
but, i just hope i can try my best to help them, teach them..

many times, i feel want to give up, want to resign..
but, when i see their cute face, cute pattern, then i'm not willing to do that..
my friend told me, is better to resign.. because my health become worst now.. and see i so suffer everyday..
hmmm..........

and today, i get my Very First Salary!!
don't know why, i can't feel any happiness..
normally, people get their very first time salary will be very happy right? but i don't know why i can't feel any happiness at all..
anyway, although it's not much, but at least i earn it by OWN! =)
and got a thing want to mention, don't know why they count until so CLEARLY.. LOL

between, i no need wake up so early in the morning tomorrow..
no need teach for few days.. but need to go there wash and clean.. wanna become a maid.. lol =.=
anyway, i feel pity for some children..


# I WANNA GO FOR VACATION! =( #


0 comments: