? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 19, 2009

what...?!

Just now in the morning went to tuition heard something that really shock for me.. at the first.. chit-chat something with frens.. after that, we talk about exam.. My fren said that, next week exam is latihan berfokus but not trial.. and... our Trial exam = Gerak Gempur.
har? what? Gerak Gempur = Trial exam ? OhNo! really get shock when heard this. Because i did'nt do well for the Gerak Gempur paper especially for Science.. issh.. >.<

Below are our conversation:
...............
fren : next week de exam is latihan berfokus not trial.
me : har? really?
fren : yup. my teacher say de. gerak gempur=trial
me : har? really o? then next week really is latihan berfokus o?
fren : yaya. my teacher said that is latihan berfokus. errmm.. don't know la. =)
me : but.. when August we already took latihan berfokus exam d rite?
fren : yaaaa. but latihan berfokus got many set of paper de.
me : yaya. i know that. har.... then i ma die d loh..? >.<
fren : errr... i don't know.. that one is my teacher told us de. ur teacher din say so?
me : no wor.. my teacher just tell us gerak gempur is important.. so.. dont absent!
fren : Ooo.. hmm.. i don't know la. my teacher say de.
me : Oo.. then next week de exam not really important o?
fren : erm.. i think so. but.. dont absent la.. maybe next week is trial but not latihan berfokus leh.. who know.. haha. =)
me : Oo.. ok la then.. aiyo.. then i die d la.. gerak gempur de paper i din do well.. >.<
fren : hmm.. aiyo... i dont know la.. thats all is my teacher say de.. =)
me : ooo.. aikz.. okla.. =)

---END---


haihz.. really die d.. gerak gempur de paper i really did'nt do well.. especially Science paper.. really fail d la this time.. >.<
hope that next week de paper not latihan berfokus lo.. IS trial exam paper lo..

GOOD LUCK~

昨天发了一个很奇怪的梦.. 我也不知道为什么..
我梦到的不是他.. 而是一个普通的朋友.. =.=
奇怪啦... 为什么不是他哦..?

all the best. =)
GOOD LUCK~

0 comments: