? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 28, 2010

27/5/10

27/5.. my 18th birthday..
this year.. i pass it with full of tired..
yea.. im really tired.. =/
i back from school and reach home at 5 something.. :'(
tired enough..
the worst thing is....
actually i had forget my bday..
when i saw their wishes.. they wish me.. i only remember it.. @@
but after a while.. i forget again.. *siao* xD
really tired laaa.. tired until blur blur.. @@
books and fail also forget to bring back.. =.=
aiks...

and her... forget what did she had promised me d..
disappointed.. *** :'(
i wanna to watch <福星到> >.<
hope you will do what did u promised to me.. haha.. xD

suddenly felt warm when saw *something*..
hmmm...
dont know how to describe it.. @@

lastly..
thanks so much to my family..
*love* ♥ ♥ ♥
and those friends who wish me.. :DD

0 comments: