? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FED UP! ='(

what the *fish*...
this time really not my fault..
is the car got problem..
when i pull up the hand brek.. the car still can move.. @@
but.... nothing i can do..
say.. tell.. say loudly to *blah blah blah*.. also useless..
no one can help me.. i was like: what the *fish*..
really bo song now..
really FED UP!
because thats not my fault.. =/
still tot today can pass le.. but.......... aiks.. speechless now.. :'(
why are they one time straight can pass d?! but i cant??? :'(
i admit first time is my problem..
but this time.. really not my problem..
o0o really bo song..
wanna kill them.. =/
but what can i do..?! aiks..
should accept it also.. thats my *luck*.. xD
aiks.... :'(
this is the first birthday present for this year that i received..
i will not forget it.. :'(



really speechless now ***

0 comments: