? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 22, 2009

long time no see. LOLs. =)

arrgh!
again..
i waste my time.. sigh. =(
i waste two days..
don't know do what.. dreaming again.. =(
yesterday night..
keep got ppl msg me while i'm studying..
LOLs.
today..
just start my revision..
always last minutes..
死性不改..
sigh. =( when i do the past year paper.. i had forgot how to do d.. cham~
add maths.. lagi teruk! =.="
sienz la..
try my best to do well.. =)

for yesterday....
yesterday night..
ZY msg me.. LOLs.
quite long time din chat with her d..
her first msg is.. long time no see d..
haha..
ya.. really long time no see d.. 5 years d.. haha..
then.. she said.. suddenly very miss me..
LOLs. =)
i miss you too la.. =)




now i know what should i do d..
don't "come into my world" again..
pleaseeeee.. =)




jiayou!!!
Good LUck!!! =))

0 comments: