? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

36 days..

Today.. is last day for PMR d..
after today.. my sister can Enjoy her life in this 3 months.. until the end of december.. "shuang" liao la her.. can everyday sit in front of the computer and play.. >.<
but me.. still need to study and study and study.. issh.. wth..?! =.= haihz...
now.. i quite scare.. because my sister told me that some paper of PMR quite hard.. such as BM paper.. i scare SPM same too.. haih.. good luck to me ba..

yor.. start from today.. no one accompany me to study d.. alone d..
[ lonely.. i'm so lonely.. ....... ] haha.. =P
haih.. my sister jiu shuang la.. her PMR finally over d..
i wish that my SPM faster over too..
still left 36 days..
now i feel that really don't have much time.. and really really don't have enough time d.. but.... i still keep on play and play.. >.<
hmm.. gambateh ba.. add oil add oil.. =)






finally...
and now i only know that 'he' still care about me..
not like him..
he won't do something just like 'him'..
should i say "YES"?
i don't know..
felt so sorry to 'you'..
don't know why..

0 comments: