? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 8, 2009

miss him..?

today.. my sister having english and science exam..
again.. wish her All The Best ba.. =)
yesterday.. she back from school at 12 something..
after that.. she went for tuition again..
tuition from 2:30p.m till 10p.m.. haihz...
now.. she still at school having exam and haven't come back..









again.. he din reply me..
and first time.. 'he' din reply me..
dont know why.. feel so disappointed..
sometimes.. really hate myself.. hate myself no dare to do something..









he din find me
i miss him
.....

0 comments: