? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 23, 2009

speechless..

haihz.. today got the spm time table d.. but i already knew the time table since few months ago.. so.. there is nothing much can say..
haih haih haih.. still left 26 days only.. feel really really stress now.. because i still haven't finish my revision.. aikz.. >.<
i just hope that i can do my best and get a good result in spm.. don't want my parents and aunty feel disappoint on me.. hmm.. really.. i really will try my best.. =) God Bless Me!





wed.. i can't control myself..
sent him a msg..
and im so happy..
because he reply me..
sometime felt that im really stupid..
like that also feel very happy..
haihz.. =')

and yesterday.. i sent for him a msg again..
but.. he din reply me like wed.. gosh..
always like that.. but.. nvm.. fine.. =')

if can...
i will say "Yes".. if you ask me that question again..
but.. i don't think so you will ask me again..
im really regret..




although you leave me alone since few years ago..
but.. i still love you.. =')

did you know that?



0 comments: