? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

chim xim.. :'(


hmmm.. i failed it again..
but.....
i think not my fault lo..
because i did it d...
hmm.. hard to say at here.. >.<
someone said that.. i din fail, is they fail me.. >.<
really wanna scold ppl.. fed up!
why like that also cant?
why? why? why? tell me why?
i really did it d laa wehy.. >.<
i was like: WTF?! xD
(WTF= Welcome TO Facebook) LOL!!
really no one can help me..
chim xim laaaa.. >.<
and... i cried at there.. >.<
because nearly pass liao de loh! issh!!!
sad laaaa.. :'(





really unlucky laaa this few weeks..
sui laaaaa.. >.<
GOD! Bless me please...
and give me some LUCK!!
i really really really need it!
I NEED LUCK!!! >.<









0 comments: