? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 4, 2010

moody. =/


pekcek pekcek!
moody moody! isshhh!! >.<

although now is holiday d..
but i dont have the feeling..
no happy at all..
just felt very moody.. >.<

arghhh!!!
dont know how to describe my feeling now..
just can describe with one word.. that is ----> moody! =.=
issssh!!! really pekcek now laaa..
dont know why..
maybe is... *ekhem* xD

just write about today..
today.. i went for koperasi interview..
went into the class.. then sit down..
then they ask me to intro myself.. 1 minute..
after that.. the first question they ask is.....
"did u know that who is your foster?" (if not remember wrongly) =.=
when i heard this question.. my first response is.....
" har??????? *speechless* " =.=
and i answer them.. i dont know..
and they say i tak ade bertanggungjawab.. never find out my foster..
then i answer them, because that day i absent to school.. so dont know my foster is who.. =/
then they say.. i should find out.. and say, my foster is very pity on that day.. sit at there alone..
hmmmm.. >.<
but.... i dont know how to find out... @@
after that.. they ask a lot and a lot questions..
some i totally cannot answer..
weird de questions.. =.=
when interview.. from start till the end.. i keep laughing at there.. =.=
and they are laughing at there too.. =.=
before i went out from the interview room..
they call me i must find out my foster.. this is my tugas.. and need to say sorry to her/him.. >.<
but actually.. i dont know how to find out now..
because 2 weeks d.. now go and find out quite weird lo.. >.< @@
haih.. i dont know....
felt very very pekcek now... >.<





0 comments: