? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

recent life.


i'm really tired recently..
really really not enough sleep on weekdays.. >.<

waiting for holidays come.. :)
more and more busy d..
busy with homeworks..
busy with kk.. because need to do task.. @@
i still haven go tuition..
later go tuition d don't know should how..
24 hours sure not enough for me d.. =(
aiks...


sometimes think that two is better than one.. =X
miss the days.. @@
i dont know why i will miss 'someone' recently.. =/
and i miss my friends..
primary friends.. secondary friends..
now my bestie-s all are not with me d.. >.<

i should learn to become more independent d.. >.<
good luck to me.. xD



i want to sleep!
i have no enough sleep.. >.<
missing someone.. @@





1 comments:

WinGz~ said...

gal...u ok bo?miss u alot le..>< my life here...aiks...pity...haih~i hate the Maths...i think is almost same with urs lo..haih...when u free msg me la...i dun dare msg u now le...u seem vry busy everyday de..take gud carez of urself lo..=) keep in touch~i m here with u^^