? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 3, 2009

02122009

just want to write something about yesterday..

yesterday..
science paper..
i don't know what will happen to my science..
don't know will get B or not..
i don't know.. im really don't know!
at the last minutes..
i focus a lot de din come out.. =(
and many question i don't know to do..
got read dao de also forgot d.. sigh. =(
i hate myself..
i hate myself din study well..
i hate myself din memorise well..
sigh. =((
don't want to say anymore..
i'm so sad and desperate..
T__________T
i think i will not get the results that i want!


after exam..
my dearest fren.. hong.. accompany me go kp.. =]
actually she go just want to accompany me only..
she din buy anything.. just accompany me.. ^^
when we eat our lunch at McDonald..
we talk many things..
long time din talk so long times with her d..
we talk about our exam.. talk about......
原来.. she is same with me..
don't worry.. i can felt ur feeling now..
我们是同病相连的.. =)
after that..
we walk aroud kp to find i want buy de things.. =]
hmm..
just skip the things that happened when we buy and after buy.. =)
although she is tired.. but still accompany me..
haha.. felt warm.. *.*
thanks so much~~ mwak~~! *.*





take a quiz on fb.. =] LOLs.
what does your day of birth say about you..
born on a Wednesday..
Personality Traits
- Adventurous.
- Great sense of humor.
- Altruistic.
- Loves to enjoy life.
- Caring and loving.
- Faithful friend.
- Confident personality.
- Quite sensitive.
- Warm and considerate towards people.



0 comments: