? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 17, 2012

i need a shoulder


seriously,
i need a shoulder right now!
im sad.. =(
from morning until now, i feel moody, down..
i dont know i should pour my feeling to who..
every of my friend was busy with their things..
so, i dont want to tell them my problem because i know they cant help me to settle also if i tell them..
and if i tell them.. mostly, they will give me this solution : "JUST LET IT GO!"
honestly, this is not the solution that i want! and also not the best way to solve it!
whatever.. i really dont know what should i do right now..
i feel wanna cry..
i dont know why will become like this.. T.T
maybe, friends are really important for me??
i think so! i cant live without friend!! =(



another story..
someone make me scare of him!
feel he very weird recently..
keep say nonsense to me.. =.=
and make me dont know how to answer.. =.=



0 comments: